Old July 1st 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ibiquity says it's time to throw your wind-up analog radio away!

Just had a thought Struble. U.S. Governmental agency FEMA suggest
that everyone have a wind-up radio just in case of a localized or
national disaster, flood, alien attack, etc. You know - to get local
and national news, directions, exit information, etc.

But with your plan to trash analog radio just as soon as you and your
FCC fag boys can then how am I as Joe citizen going to get the
required information during a disaster?

Your iBiquiry “HD” radio will require a battery the size of a small
truck and cost $200. No windup radio here boys. But, of course it
will be CD quality audio.

Isn’t that like our useless intrusive Government - make decrees for
the “good” of the people and then the unintended consequences occur,
as they always do.

Booble Struble - I hope there’s a special place in Hell for you and
your FCC ****bags – sincerely.
Old July 1st 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you believe your Government has your interest in mind when they
make these decisions - think again. Your Government is a whore to the
highest bidder and you pay the price for the whore.

Old July 1st 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default In Case of Local or National Disaster Grap Your Wind-Up Analog Radio-cause- New Media Will Be Dead After Disaster

On Jul 1, 7:10*am, Rfburns wrote:
[...]

RF Burns - FCC fag boys -and- FCC ****bags you are
really going off the Anti-IBOC Deep End this Morning.

1 - IBOC Broadcasting still has an Analog Component.
-note- hope this corrects your 'fag boy' thinking

2 - FEMA Analog AM & FM Radio would be able to
pick-up a 'local' AM or FM Radio Station "in case of
a localized or national disaster".
-note- hope this corrects your '**** bag' attitude

3 - While all your so called New Media -will- Not Be
Ready For Prime Time without any AC Power and
DOA Server Farms; plus all the WiFi Hot Spots
will be as cold as hell; then again your Lap Top's
Battery will be dead in a day.

4 - God Only Knows -if- Your Cell Phone Will Work

=BUT= That Wind-Up Radio will still be cracking
away the News and Info You Need to Be Safe.

it's time to enjoy my free over-the-air radio
be it analog or digital ~ RHF
Old July 1st 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you believe your Government has your interest in mind when they
make decisions - think again. Your Government is a whore to the
highest bidder and you pay the price for the whore.
Old July 1st 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 1, 8:43*am, Rfburns wrote:

- If you believe your Government has your interest
- in mind when they make decisions - think again.

We Are From The Government -and- We Are Here To Help You . . .
- - - dang that line still makes me laugh

IBOC & HD-Radio = Follow-the-Money = Bu$ine$$ & Politi¢$

-*Your Government is a whore to the highest bidder
- and you pay the price for the whore.
- - - go to most 'other' countries and you will learn
quickly that a high-priced-whore is far better then
a two-bit dictator.

F¢¢ & U$ ¢ongre$$ = Follow-the-Money = Bu$ine$$ & Politi¢$

RF Burns - You are really going off the Anti-IBOC
Deep End this Morning.

RF Burns - Here is a "Tip" for Better Happier Living :
Start Each Morning with a few Minutes of Joy by . . .
Turning-On and Listening to the Free Over-the-Air
AM & FM Radio courtesy of the FCC and your
Local AM & FM Radio Broadcasters . )

Old July 1st 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

YOU ARE THE GOVERNMENT
Old July 2nd 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Jul 1, 7:10*am, Rfburns wrote:
Just had a thought Struble. *U.S. Governmental agency FEMA suggest
that everyone have a wind-up radio just in case of a localized or
national disaster, flood, alien attack, etc. *You know - to get local
and national news, directions, exit information, etc.

But with your plan to trash analog radio just as soon as you and your

- FCC fag boys
can then how am I as Joe citizen going to get the
required information during a disaster?

Your iBiquiry ³HD² radio will require a battery the size of a small
truck and cost $200. *No windup radio here boys. *But, of course it
will be CD quality audio.

Isn¹t that like our useless intrusive Government - make decrees for
the ³good² of the people and then the unintended consequences occur,
as they always do.

Booble Struble - I hope there¹s a special place in Hell for you and
your

- FCC ****bags
* sincerely.

RF Burns - FCC fag boys -and- FCC ****bags you are
really going off the Anti-IBOC Deep End this Morning.

1 - IBOC Broadcasting still has an Analog Component.
-note- hope this corrects your 'fag boy' thinking

The plan is to stop broadcasting analog part. RFburns is right on track.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California