Old July 2nd 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default In Case of Local or National Disaster Grap Your Wind-Up Analog Radio -cause- New Media Will Be Dead After Disaster

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Jul 1, 7:10*am, Rfburns wrote:
Just had a thought Struble. *U.S. Governmental agency FEMA suggest
that everyone have a wind-up radio just in case of a localized or
national disaster, flood, alien attack, etc. *You know - to get local
and national news, directions, exit information, etc.

But with your plan to trash analog radio just as soon as you and your

- FCC fag boys
can then how am I as Joe citizen going to get the
required information during a disaster?

Your iBiquiry ³HD² radio will require a battery the size of a small
truck and cost $200. *No windup radio here boys. *But, of course it
will be CD quality audio.

Isn¹t that like our useless intrusive Government - make decrees for
the ³good² of the people and then the unintended consequences occur,
as they always do.

Booble Struble - I hope there¹s a special place in Hell for you and
your

- FCC ****bags
* sincerely.

RF Burns - FCC fag boys -and- FCC ****bags you are
really going off the Anti-IBOC Deep End this Morning.

1 - IBOC Broadcasting still has an Analog Component.
-note- hope this corrects your 'fag boy' thinking

The plan is to stop broadcasting analog part. RFburns is right on track.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California