Old July 6th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) US removes uranium from Iraq

dxAcehole, SUCKSCUMMCOMM wrote:

How you doing, 'Raoul'? Those were some parties you guys had. Still have
the Latex wear?

Latex wear? Are you looking to add to your collection, boy?

Don't play games, 'mutually respecting you all night' boy. How do the
Bras sent to you by Cuhulin fit? Do all you ex military types like
women's underwear? How does the fashions vary between the services?

They say Raoul's a real party animal, as happy under a table as on it.
Funny how your personality really shines when you're with your own kind.

Note that I'm not judging your sexual inclinations. I'm merely curious.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/