Old July 5th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default US removes uranium from Iraq

Telamon wrote:

The uranium ore was sold to Canada for electric power generation. A
small amount was also sold to Valerie Plame for use as a hair colorant.

An interesting note was the cargo flight route used Diego Garcia as a
destination where it was then transferred to ship. That must have been a
busy place.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080705/...llowcake_missi
on_1

Anyone like DxAce have any inkling this was going on?

I have no idea. In fact, I'm not even allowed due to DoD rules to even
acknowledge that D6#9 G%R3@A even exists.

Old July 6th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080705/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_yellowcake_mission_1

Anyone like DxAce have any inkling this was going on?

I have no idea. In fact, I'm not even allowed due to DoD rules to even
acknowledge that D6#9 G%R3@A even exists.

I imagine M II is putting on his HAZMAT suit about now so he can move
that yellow cake around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 6th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) US removes uranium from Iraq

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

The uranium ore was sold to Canada for electric power generation. A
small amount was also sold to Valerie Plame for use as a hair colorant.

An interesting note was the cargo flight route used Diego Garcia as a
destination where it was then transferred to ship. That must have been a
busy place.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080705/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_yellowcake_mission_1

Anyone like DxAce have any inkling this was going on?

I have no idea. In fact, I'm not even allowed due to DoD rules to even
acknowledge that D6#9 G%R3@A even exists.

I imagine M II is putting on his HAZMAT suit about now so he can move
that yellow cake around.

You're assuming that M II even knows how to dress himself.

Old July 6th 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, mutual respecter of the heterosexually challenged, wrote:

You're assuming that M II even knows how to dress himself.

How you doing, 'Raoul'? Those were some parties you guys had. Still have
the Latex wear?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old July 6th 08, 11:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, mutual respecter of the heterosexually challenged, wrote:

You're assuming that M II even knows how to dress himself.

How you doing, 'Raoul'? Those were some parties you guys had. Still have
the Latex wear?

Latex wear? Are you looking to add to your collection, boy?

Old July 6th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, SUCKSCUMMCOMM wrote:

How you doing, 'Raoul'? Those were some parties you guys had. Still have
the Latex wear?

Latex wear? Are you looking to add to your collection, boy?

Don't play games, 'mutually respecting you all night' boy. How do the
Bras sent to you by Cuhulin fit? Do all you ex military types like
women's underwear? How does the fashions vary between the services?

They say Raoul's a real party animal, as happy under a table as on it.
Funny how your personality really shines when you're with your own kind.

Note that I'm not judging your sexual inclinations. I'm merely curious.

mike