Old July 14th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rfburns Rfburns is offline

Default HD radio application specific integrated chip sets are yet to befound

On Jul 14, 12:37 am, wrote:
On Jul 13, 6:11 pm, Rfburns wrote:
"The Sony XDR-S3HD which was selling for $200 is now $49 in many
stores."

Really? Hell, for that price, I'd buy one, new in the box, of course,
just to try it out, and maybe use it for a kitchen radio or something.
I wouldn't pay a cent more than that, though.

I don't suppose you could tell me where these $49 Sony radios are?
Please?

I sure can. I bought one at Best Buy here on the East Coast marked
"CLEARANCE" for $49. There were three of them. There is still one
left. Would you like to see the receipt?