Old July 18th 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default AM Radio Talks To Me -and- Speaks What's On My Mind

On Jul 18, 2:58*am, Bart Bailey wrote:
In

posted on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 02:42:06 -0700 (PDT),

wrote: Begin *

One man's gold is another man's trash. *Don't be surprised if many
people tune up and down the AM dial and find little of interest to
them, and never bother with AM again. *I suspect that this has already
happened with a lot of less old listeners.

- Only reason the 'more old listeners' don't abandon AM
- after a couple tuning passes is a lingering nostalgia for
- the days when AM was OK

D'Oh ! . . . AM is still A-Ok ! - yeah ~ RHF

Feel The Rush & Get Hannitized -aka- The Savage Nation

AM Radio Talks To Me -and- Speaks What's On My Mind

Real Men Listen To AM/MW Radio
- - - don't be an fm radio wos ~ RHF