Old July 23rd 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Billy Smith - Nice Try Douchebag

On Jul 22, 11:23*pm, "Billy Smith"
wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article
,
Tex wrote:

On Jul 15, 8:25 pm, Telamon
wrote:

That are the lamest off topic political poster boy in the news group..
--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Have you mastered the "would you like fries with that" spiel yet? A
piece of advice for you Mr. Telamon; at your next job interview - it's
not "I ARE a high school graduate", it's "I AM a high school
graduate". *I know that doesn't sound right to you but trust me - it
will go better for you.

Consider this excellent advice a gift from Professor Tex's finishing
school - because I am finished with you.

Yeah, this from the idiot that can't find a political news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

- Exactly when have you contributed something
- to the art of shortwave.
-
- Nice try douchebag.

(OT) : Billy Smith - Nice Try Douchebag.