Old July 17th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BBC Investigation: China Untrustworthy Treaty Signatory

In article
,
Tex wrote:

On Jul 15, 9:59 pm, m II wrote:
Tex wrote:
Consider this excellent advice a gift from Professor Tex's finishing
school - because I am finished with you.

I'm guessing it's not exactly a high gloss coating.

mike

Correct. It was a shade called fecal matter drab - it just seems so
him.

You really should not be working at a fast food establishment with that
kind of attitude. A better line of work for you would be Roto-Rooter.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 23rd 08, 07:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
Tex wrote:

On Jul 15, 8:25 pm, Telamon
wrote:

That are the lamest off topic political poster boy in the news group.
--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Have you mastered the "would you like fries with that" spiel yet? A
piece of advice for you Mr. Telamon; at your next job interview - it's
not "I ARE a high school graduate", it's "I AM a high school
graduate". I know that doesn't sound right to you but trust me - it
will go better for you.

Consider this excellent advice a gift from Professor Tex's finishing
school - because I am finished with you.

Yeah, this from the idiot that can't find a political news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Exactly when have you contributed something to the art of shortwave. Nice
try douchebag.

Old July 23rd 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Billy Smith - Nice Try Douchebag

On Jul 22, 11:23*pm, "Billy Smith"
wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article
,
Tex wrote:

On Jul 15, 8:25 pm, Telamon
wrote:

That are the lamest off topic political poster boy in the news group..
--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Have you mastered the "would you like fries with that" spiel yet? A
piece of advice for you Mr. Telamon; at your next job interview - it's
not "I ARE a high school graduate", it's "I AM a high school
graduate". *I know that doesn't sound right to you but trust me - it
will go better for you.

Consider this excellent advice a gift from Professor Tex's finishing
school - because I am finished with you.

Yeah, this from the idiot that can't find a political news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

- Exactly when have you contributed something
- to the art of shortwave.
-
- Nice try douchebag.

(OT) : Billy Smith - Nice Try Douchebag.