Old July 30th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama Jr, as US President, would ask his USAttorney General to "Immediately Review" Potential War Crimes by the formerBush Administration.

On Jul 29, 7:37*pm, Drifter wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message
om...
"Drifter"
McBush? oh man. no thanks, i've had enought of the repugs
selling out my country. i'm an independent, but, i guess
i gotta go left. BTW, another one bites the dust. Ted
Stevens is going to jail. we got to clean out DC, and start
all over again.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...
They got Edwards two days ago also.

I wish we had "Poplar Vote".

Burr

Poplar? *Hell no. I prefer alder, softer wood, burns better.

Brenda Ann, you are a peach. i see your piling the same wood i am.
and *trying my best to stay middle of the road on all the political
garbage. but, i do want to see the bush crime family pay for the
damage and the blood they caused. little w and his mouth pieces
have this country so screwed up i don't know if it will ever
recover. he rules by fear and religion. which, really are one
and the same. welcome to Moscow, 1955.

Drifter...- Hide quoted text -

Drifter,

"the bush crime family" does not sound like "middle
of the road on all the political garbage" to me.

just more liberal 'hate' speech ~ RHF