Old July 29th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Canadian troops as Smart as the Americans

Burr wrote:
"Drifter" wrote in message
m...
Burr wrote:
"Cato"

My apologies for being off topic. I tend to get carried away late
at night.

That's OK, vent man!

Most of our Armies have changed a lot.

I hated to see our people go into the MidEast, just a no win thing. I
sent Bush an email saying that but he didn't listen to me.

They are what they are because they want to be.

Burr

Burr, i don't understand W not taking your advice. did
you mention that you voted for him twice?

BTW, I was DXing at that time. chasing the Euro-pirates.
try 0400u to 0700u at 6200 to 6400 freq.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...

I sure did vote for him twice as the "best" of the two chooses. I think he
will go down as the worst president we have ever had.

I think I am going to vote for McCain this time!!!

How about you?

Burr

McBush? oh man. no thanks, i've had enought of the repugs
selling out my country. i'm an independent, but, i guess
i gotta go left. BTW, another one bites the dust. Ted
Stevens is going to jail. we got to clean out DC, and start
all over again.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...
Old July 29th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Drifter"

McBush? oh man. no thanks, i've had enought of the repugs
selling out my country. i'm an independent, but, i guess
i gotta go left. BTW, another one bites the dust. Ted
Stevens is going to jail. we got to clean out DC, and start
all over again.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...

They got Edwards two days ago also.

I wish we had "Poplar Vote".

Burr

Old July 30th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I wont knock Canadian Troops.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message
m...

"Drifter"

McBush? oh man. no thanks, i've had enought of the repugs
selling out my country. i'm an independent, but, i guess
i gotta go left. BTW, another one bites the dust. Ted
Stevens is going to jail. we got to clean out DC, and start
all over again.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...

They got Edwards two days ago also.

I wish we had "Poplar Vote".

Burr

Poplar? Hell no. I prefer alder, softer wood, burns better.

Old July 30th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nothing beats Oak.
cuhulin

Old July 30th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message
m...
"Drifter"
McBush? oh man. no thanks, i've had enought of the repugs
selling out my country. i'm an independent, but, i guess
i gotta go left. BTW, another one bites the dust. Ted
Stevens is going to jail. we got to clean out DC, and start
all over again.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...

They got Edwards two days ago also.

I wish we had "Poplar Vote".

Burr

Poplar? Hell no. I prefer alder, softer wood, burns better.

Brenda Ann, you are a peach. i see your piling the same wood i am.
and trying my best to stay middle of the road on all the political
garbage. but, i do want to see the bush crime family pay for the
damage and the blood they caused. little w and his mouth pieces
have this country so screwed up i don't know if it will ever
recover. he rules by fear and religion. which, really are one
and the same. welcome to Moscow, 1955.

Drifter...
Old July 30th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

I wish we had "Poplar Vote".

Burr

Poplar? Hell no. I prefer alder, softer wood, burns better.

Stop your birching.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old July 30th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama Jr, as US President, would ask his USAttorney General to "Immediately Review" Potential War Crimes by the formerBush Administration.

On Jul 29, 7:37*pm, Drifter wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message
om...
"Drifter"
[...]

Drifter...- Hide quoted text -

Drifter,

"the bush crime family" does not sound like "middle
of the road on all the political garbage" to me.

just more liberal 'hate' speech ~ RHF

Get Smart Past Away SR Shortwave 21 September 30th 05 06:31 PM
FA: SGC SG-237 Smart Tuner "LAST DAY" Robert Stuedemann Swap 0 August 4th 05 11:46 PM
FS: SG-230 Smart Tuner [email protected] Swap 0 November 12th 04 06:52 PM
FS: Smart Tuner SG-230 [email protected] Swap 0 November 9th 04 09:17 PM
SGC Smart Cube Amp Donnie Swap 1 July 20th 03 03:30 AM