Old August 2nd 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default Help me buy VHF/UHF television antenna? Can't decide!

I'm in zip code 63401

This means that my local off air channels will revert
to high VHF next Feb....... channels 7 and 10.

Along with few channels that will stay on UHF mainly
PBS channel

Soooo..... I need a combo high VHF/UHF antenna

Compact would be nice for sure

I'm looking at these two diff antennas:

Channel Master 2016

http://www.summitsource.com/product_...oducts_id=7084

Or the Winegard HD 1080

http://www.summitsource.com/product_...oducts_id=7048

I'm gonna mount the antenna at the peak of my side of
the duplex I rent and the towers are all in same
direction and 20+ miles northeast of me. I will use a J
mast and mount like a satellite dish.

Which of these two antennas would YOU go for and why?
I'm undecided!!