Old August 12th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
The Dude! The Dude! is offline

Default CB Radio Operating

I wish CBers would follow rules that exist concerning the use of foul
language. I like to hear and speak with CBers during my daily commute. I
can't, however, have the CB on when the kids are in the car due to the
prolific use of foul language. It's really sad how far the service has
sunk.

Oh for the heyday of the 70s when CBers were numerous and truckers were the
best drivers on the road (and, yes, I remember those days personally)!