Old July 20th 03, 04:29 PM
ray

Default MAking PC board using Silkscreen

Yes, many years ago we made downconverters for the 70cm band, we made
hundreds of boards with silkscreen method.

73
ray

(Don Winn) wrote in message . com...
A group of local ham would like to make some simple boards that have large
traces and pads. Traces are 100mils wide and pads are 150mils. It's a single
sided board.
It will be cheaper to go with a silkscreen over the photo etch method? Can
anyone recommend a screen kit that would work for this project. The boards are
12 inches long and 3-4 inches wide. Pre-sensitized copper clad board is very
expensive.We need to make 12-15 boards.

DOn AF4Z