Old August 31st 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default ObaMao and McCain - Republican't wants to start WW3

Bernard Peters wrote:
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:30:26 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:

(...) it is time for a sober— if not grim— assessment of where we are.

So, kill them before they kill us?
but, I suppose you want to make abortion illegal too?

Make up your minds!

Republican't - the Hypocritical Killer Christian party!

(would it make the decision easier if baby fetuses could be rendered into
oil?)

All the dead Moslems will be reincarnated in the spared US babies. Then,
in their teen age years, they will murder all their parents while they
sleep. It's After Life Asymmetrical Warfare. The Patriot Act will be
immediately changed to legalize the shooting of anyone under twenty.

As you remember, some Guantanamo prisoners were fighting a form of this
Asymmetrical Warfare by committing suicide. The jailers were ****ed,
revenge just isn't the same on a corpse.

mike

--

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/