Old August 31st 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ObaMao and McCain

(...) it is time for a sober— if not grim— assessment of where we
are.

Not since 1972 have we been presented with two such painfully
inadequate candidates. When election day came that year, I could not
bring myself to vote for either George McGovern or Richard Nixon. I
stayed home.

This year, none of us has that luxury. While all sorts of gushing is
going on in the media, and posturing is going on in politics, the
biggest national sponsor of terrorism in the world— Iran— is moving
step by step toward building a nuclear bomb.

The point when they get that bomb will be the point of no return.
Iran's nuclear bomb will be the terrorists' nuclear bomb— and they can
make 9/11 look like child's play.

All the options that are on the table right now will be swept off the
table forever. Our choices will be to give in to whatever the
terrorists demand— however outrageous those demands might be— or to
risk seeing American cities start disappearing in radioactive mushroom
clouds.

All the things we are preoccupied with today, from the price of
gasoline to health care to global warming, will suddenly no longer
matter.

Just as the Nazis did not find it enough to simply kill people in
their concentration camps, but had to humiliate and dehumanize them
first, so we can expect terrorists with nuclear weapons to both
humiliate us and force us to humiliate ourselves, before they finally
start killing us.

They have already telegraphed their punches with their sadistic
beheadings of innocent civilians, and with the popularity of
videotapes of those beheadings in the Middle East.

They have already telegraphed their intention to dictate to us with
such things as Osama bin Laden's threats to target those places in
America that did not vote the way he prescribed in the 2004 elections.
He could not back up those threats then but he may be able to in a
very few years.

The terrorists have given us as clear a picture of what they are all
about as Adolf Hitler and the Nazis did during the 1930s— and our
"leaders" and intelligentsia [and now the Liberal Fascists] have
ignored the warning signs as resolutely as the "leaders" and
intelligentsia of the 1930s downplayed the dangers of Hitler.

We are much like people drifting down the Niagara River, oblivious to
the waterfalls up ahead. Once we go over those falls, we cannot come
back up again.

What does this have to do with today's presidential candidates? It has
everything to do with them.

One of these candidates will determine what we are going to do to stop
Iran from going nuclear— or whether we are going to do anything other
than talk, as Western leaders talked in the 1930s.

There is one big difference between now and the 1930s. Although the
West's lack of military preparedness and its political irresolution
led to three solid years of devastating losses to Nazi Germany and
imperial Japan, nevertheless when all the West's industrial and
military forces were finally mobilized, the democracies were able to
turn the tide and win decisively.

But you cannot lose a nuclear war for three years and then come back.
You cannot even sustain the will to resist for three years when you
are first broken down morally by threats and then devastated by
nuclear bombs. [This is the ultimate goal of the Anarchist faction of
Neo-Communist Liberal Fascists.]

Our one window of opportunity to prevent this will occur within the
term of whoever becomes President of the United States next January.

At a time like this, we do not have the luxury of waiting for our
ideal candidate or of indulging our emotions by voting for some third
party candidate to show our displeasure— at the cost of putting
someone in the White House who is not up to the job.

Senator John McCain has been criticized in this column many times.
But, when all is said and done, Senator McCain has not spent decades
aiding and abetting people who hate America.

On the contrary, he has paid a huge price for resisting our enemies,
even when they held him prisoner and tortured him. The choice between
him and Barack Obama should be a no-brainer.

http://townhall.com/columnists/Thoma...ama_and_mccain

The link below examines Barack Obama's connections to a number of key
individuals and organizations. In some cases, these affiliates are
notable for the leftist views and objectives they share with Obama. In
other cases, they are notable for their collaboration with Obama in
controversial or unethical activities. In all cases, they offer a
window into Barack Obama's values and priorities. Taken as a whole,
they verify Thomas Sowell's observation that Obama has "spent decades
aiding and abetting people who hate America."
[ EX: Dr. David - PhD ( Piled Higher and Deeper ) ]

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/v...ory.asp?id=800

Also see:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1511
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2339
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2311
Old August 31st 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ObaMao and McCain - Republican't wants to start WW3

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:30:26 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:

(...) it is time for a sober— if not grim— assessment of where we are.

So, kill them before they kill us?
but, I suppose you want to make abortion illegal too?

Make up your minds!

Republican't - the Hypocritical Killer Christian party!

(would it make the decision easier if baby fetuses could be rendered into
oil?)
Old August 31st 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bernard Peters wrote:
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:30:26 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:

(...) it is time for a sober— if not grim— assessment of where we are.

So, kill them before they kill us?
but, I suppose you want to make abortion illegal too?

Make up your minds!

Republican't - the Hypocritical Killer Christian party!

(would it make the decision easier if baby fetuses could be rendered into
oil?)

All the dead Moslems will be reincarnated in the spared US babies. Then,
in their teen age years, they will murder all their parents while they
sleep. It's After Life Asymmetrical Warfare. The Patriot Act will be
immediately changed to legalize the shooting of anyone under twenty.

As you remember, some Guantanamo prisoners were fighting a form of this
Asymmetrical Warfare by committing suicide. The jailers were ****ed,
revenge just isn't the same on a corpse.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old August 31st 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 30, 11:32*pm, Bernard Peters wrote:
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:30:26 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:
(...) it is time for a sober— if not grim— assessment of where we are.

So, kill them before they kill us?
but, I suppose you want to make abortion illegal too?

Make up your minds!

Republican't - the Hypocritical Killer Christian party!

(would it make the decision easier if baby fetuses could be rendered into
oil?)

Another fine example of Neo-Communist Moral Relativism.