Old September 7th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default MW DX'ing Only REAL Radio Thread in this group.

On Sep 6, 4:44 pm, wrote:

I find you singling out a single individual very hypocritical and
biased.
You obviously only dislike posts or posers who disagree with your Neo-
Communist Liberal Fascist propaganda lies.

Gee RHF you really have everyone fooled using that new gmail account!.
I guess even you found it embarrassing when the total number of posts
reached the 30,000 mark. I see you managed to get your profile to
indicate you've posted a mere 16,000 plus (last time I checked it read
29,868).

I have been posting since 2006. My total number of posts is 190.

Get a life grampa.

A.W.S.
President
GLT Shortwave Club