Old September 6th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MW DX'ing Only REAL Radio Thread in this group.

With all of the "chatter" I have been following this thread with great
interest. What with all the killfiles from this group there is still
alot of trash to sift through to get to a real radio post.

Old September 6th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

--

Rec.radio.shortwave used to be one of the most informative and
interesting groups on the internet. Unfortunately those days are long

Awhile back I emailed a few of the old timers who once made the
group such a valuable resource for the shortwave hobby. I asked why
they no longer post. All cited the same reason - they don't have the
time to wade through the bs.

Two of them specifically mentioned the person who posts as RHF as the
reason they don't even bother visiting to browse much less post.

RHF's apparent obsessive compulsive disorder (over 30,000 postings)
and his uniquely unreadable style (yeah we are all clicking and poring
over the dozen links you so generously share) is annoying enough.

But what they resented most was his chronic violation of the most
basic of rules of "nettiquete" - specifically, injecting himself into
every thread and changing the subject header.

This is not only rude and disrespectful to the original poster it also
makes scanning old topics for something that might interest you
difficult and time consuming because he has wiped out the original
headline.

This is not a new complaint, many others have voiced the same
sentiment and have asked him to stop. Not stop posting, just stop
ruining other people's posts and the group. But he won't.

Nothing can be done about it and RHF knows it. What a guy.

A.W.S.
President
GLT Shortwave Club

Old September 6th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 6, 3:18*pm, wrote:
so many good posters have been driven away by the never
ending noise that comes from a relatively small group of individuals.

Like you!

Two of them specifically

Your two best friends - Alter & Egos.

resented most was his chronic violation of the most
basic of rules of "nettiquete"

You're a Hypocrit.

This is not a new complaint, many others have voiced the same
sentiment and have asked him to stop. Not stop posting, just stop
ruining other people's posts and the group. But he won't.

I find you singling out a single individual very hypocritical and
biased.
You obviously only dislike posts or posers who disagree with your Neo-
Communist Liberal Fascist propaganda lies.

Nothing can be done about it

And you are not Al Gore.

Old September 7th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 6, 4:44 pm, wrote:

I find you singling out a single individual very hypocritical and
biased.
You obviously only dislike posts or posers who disagree with your Neo-
Communist Liberal Fascist propaganda lies.

Gee RHF you really have everyone fooled using that new gmail account!.
I guess even you found it embarrassing when the total number of posts
reached the 30,000 mark. I see you managed to get your profile to
indicate you've posted a mere 16,000 plus (last time I checked it read
29,868).

I have been posting since 2006. My total number of posts is 190.

Get a life grampa.

A.W.S.
President
GLT Shortwave Club