Old September 16th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
barnegatdx barnegatdx is offline

Default Toledo

On Sep 15, 11:41*pm, wrote:
gave up the ghost.In case you are interested, I own a 1948 Willys Jeep.I
don't care what your yankee ass hole opinino is,,,,, Toledo ****ed up!
cuhulin

1948 Willys JEEP is the car for many tasks; small, cheap, 4-wheel
drive.

You can go places in that one that'd just rip a big SUV to shreds.

Remember the ads they had? Back in the 50's ? Jeeps at the bottom of a
Big Steep hill, & just goes straight up it from a standing start

( Ad was on on before "Maverick" if I recall )

Should have more cars made like the Willys JEEP.

Quite a car.