Old September 16th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Toledo

gave up the ghost.In case you are interested, I own a 1948 Willys Jeep.I
don't care what your yankee ass hole opinino is,,,,, Toledo ****ed up!
cuhulin

Old September 16th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 15, 11:41*pm, wrote:
gave up the ghost.In case you are interested, I own a 1948 Willys Jeep.I
don't care what your yankee ass hole opinino is,,,,, Toledo ****ed up!
cuhulin

1948 Willys JEEP is the car for many tasks; small, cheap, 4-wheel
drive.

You can go places in that one that'd just rip a big SUV to shreds.

Remember the ads they had? Back in the 50's ? Jeeps at the bottom of a
Big Steep hill, & just goes straight up it from a standing start

( Ad was on on before "Maverick" if I recall )

Should have more cars made like the Willys JEEP.

Quite a car.

Old September 16th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I bought my 1948 Willys Jeep in 2004.The Jeep is completely worn out,
two burnt cylinder valves.It was like that when I bought it for
$300.00.I would fix it up and drive it, but I am too fat to get behind
the steering wheel.
On the web, Tom McCahill Test the Jeep
cuhulin

Old September 16th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 16, 8:42*am, wrote:
I bought my 1948 Willys Jeep in 2004.The Jeep is completely worn out,
two burnt cylinder valves.It was like that when I bought it for
$300.00.I would fix it up and drive it, but I am too fat to get behind
the steering wheel.

Lose some weight, dude . . walk around & then keep walking some more

On the web, Tom McCahill Test the Jeep

Yeah ! Tom Mccahill..

remember the Library at School had popular Mechanics,

always had something interesting .

He hated the suspension on American cars ;

cuhulin

Old September 16th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tom McCahill road tested cars for Mechanix Illustrated
magazine.Sometimes he would take one or two of his Labrador Retriever
dogs with him and do some Duck hunting when he was road testing cars.
cuhulin

Anyone else going to the Toledo hamfest Steve CB 1 February 20th 08 08:07 PM
The Toledo dogie hunt KB2SMS CB 14 March 4th 06 01:48 PM
Toledo, Ohio frequencies news.verizon.net Scanner 9 February 27th 04 08:03 PM
Radio repair Toledo Oh area Steve Equipment 2 December 21st 03 01:30 AM