Old September 18th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore Scott in Baltimore is offline

Default Ping! Scott in Baltimore

Hello Scott

Nope not me, I've set a filter for aioe, nothing worth reading ever comes
from that sewer anyway.

I kinda' figured that. Hey, it takes the same kind of person to sit behind
a mike and talk to strangers, CB or ham. Many hams got their start in CB.
We all have a lot invested in our equipment. Some folks are happy to stay
in one place all the time (one band, like 11 meters or 2 meters). Others
move around and try different things. Radio operators are radio operators
whether they operate part 95 or part 97, and I'm sick of the animosity.