Old September 16th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Ping! Scott in Baltimore

Suck my dong, loser. We're tired of the crap you spew in here!

73
Steve

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Old September 16th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

http://tinyurl.com/56kq9f

Old September 17th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steve wrote:
Suck my dong, loser. We're tired of the crap you spew in here!

73
Steve

If that's really you, Steve, you know what to do.

If not...to the asshole:
I don't have time to spam the group with bull****, nor do I care to see the bull****
that this group has become. I don't have any problems with CB or HAM. It's all radio,
and I don't give a rats ass if you run legal or with 10,000 watts. I just hope you
run your equipment properly and not offend other spectrum users. I ignore the flame
threads (most of them), and will just look at the last few posts and mark the NG as
read after that. It's not me spewing up the group, so go look elsewhere for a scapegoat.

Now get off my ass unless you're a hemorrhoid!
If I wanted any **** from you, I'd squeeze you!

And if you think I'm who you think I am, mail your fat ass to my PO box!
I'll leave you unclaimed so you'll be returned to sender!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old September 17th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
. ..
Steve wrote:
[...]

Steveo has always acted like he owns usenet, that's why this is funny as
hell. Steveo starts flame threads, continually nymshifts and imposters
those who tell him how it is (and rightly so), then claims innocence and
condemns others for the same behavior. He has driven off many respectable
users to moderated boards and soon enough, he'll only have himself in the
mirror to look at. Who will he blame then? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old September 17th 08, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steve wrote:
[...]

Hello Scott

Nope not me, I've set a filter for aioe, nothing worth reading ever comes
from that sewer anyway.

Old September 18th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Scott

Nope not me, I've set a filter for aioe, nothing worth reading ever comes
from that sewer anyway.

I kinda' figured that. Hey, it takes the same kind of person to sit behind
a mike and talk to strangers, CB or ham. Many hams got their start in CB.
We all have a lot invested in our equipment. Some folks are happy to stay
in one place all the time (one band, like 11 meters or 2 meters). Others
move around and try different things. Radio operators are radio operators
whether they operate part 95 or part 97, and I'm sick of the animosity.
Old September 18th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
. ..
Hello Scott

Nope not me, I've set a filter for aioe, nothing worth reading ever comes
from that sewer anyway.

I kinda' figured that. Hey, it takes the same kind of person to sit behind
a mike and talk to strangers, CB or ham. Many hams got their start in CB.
We all have a lot invested in our equipment. Some folks are happy to stay
in one place all the time (one band, like 11 meters or 2 meters). Others
move around and try different things. Radio operators are radio operators
whether they operate part 95 or part 97, and I'm sick of the animosity.

Blame Steve for the animosity. He's a child-molesting cancer and should be
put down.

Old September 19th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Hello Scott

Nope not me, I've set a filter for aioe, nothing worth reading ever
comes from that sewer anyway.

I kinda' figured that.

I only post from newsreader.com with the same email addy I've had for over
ten years.

Hey, it takes the same kind of person to sit
behind a mike and talk to strangers, CB or ham.

Yep that's the fun of it, not a place to be mic shy.

Many hams got their start
in CB.

Many around here still use it (ssb 11 meters) as much as the other bands.

We all have a lot invested in our equipment. Some folks are happy
to stay in one place all the time (one band, like 11 meters or 2 meters).
Others move around and try different things. Radio operators are radio
operators whether they operate part 95 or part 97, and I'm sick of the
animosity.

I don't really see much animosity, just a few kooks that are easily
filtered.

Oh well, have a great weekend.

73
Steve.

FA: EH Scott Communications Speaker, matches EH Scott RBO, RCH, SLR receivers cmdr buzz corey Boatanchors 9 April 19th 07 04:44 AM
Best 2M / 440 repeaters to use in the Baltimore/Washington area Rick[_3_] General 0 April 1st 07 05:19 PM
PING Scott Unit 69, AKA KB3JQQ keyclowns are the squirming worms on the fruit of hobby communications CB 0 March 13th 07 02:32 PM
Ping: Scott A.E. 352 CB 4 March 13th 07 01:09 PM
2M AM Philly / Baltimore Mark K3MSB Boatanchors 0 June 7th 05 03:31 AM