Old September 18th 08, 11:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Unrevealed Source Unrevealed Source is offline

Default eBay.

Brenda - eBay has announced that they are ending their LIVE auction format,
but not regular auction listings. They are changing their pricing schemes
to promote more of the fixed-price listings, but I doubt they would ever
give up auctions altogether.

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

Wonder what he's going to do when ebay shuts down their auction format, as
is in their schedule in the not-too-distant future.

I can see it now.. everything on there will have to be a fixed price sale,
and everything (or most everything) will be so overpriced that only the
idle rich will be able to buy it.