Old September 18th 08, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_15_] dxAce[_15_] is offline

Default eBay.

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Unrevealed Source" wrote in message
Brenda - eBay has announced that they are ending their LIVE auction
format, but not regular auction listings. They are changing their pricing
schemes to promote more of the fixed-price listings, but I doubt they
would ever give up auctions altogether.

Ah.. the information e-mail I got from them was very murky (like most of
their e-mail and their TOS).

I had heard some talk about them possibly going to all PayPal for payments, both
to and from, supposedly for IRS purposes, to nail the big sellers such as
Radio-Mart.

Any info on that?