Old September 19th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steve Steve is offline

Default Ping! Scott in Baltimore

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Hello Scott

Nope not me, I've set a filter for aioe, nothing worth reading ever
comes from that sewer anyway.

I kinda' figured that.

I only post from newsreader.com with the same email addy I've had for over
ten years.

Hey, it takes the same kind of person to sit
behind a mike and talk to strangers, CB or ham.

Yep that's the fun of it, not a place to be mic shy.

Many hams got their start
in CB.

Many around here still use it (ssb 11 meters) as much as the other bands.

We all have a lot invested in our equipment. Some folks are happy
to stay in one place all the time (one band, like 11 meters or 2 meters).
Others move around and try different things. Radio operators are radio
operators whether they operate part 95 or part 97, and I'm sick of the
animosity.

I don't really see much animosity, just a few kooks that are easily
filtered.

Oh well, have a great weekend.

73
Steve.