Old November 13th 03, 07:08 PM
Jim Kelley

Mark Keith wrote:
My argument boils down to: What does this mean to the antenna builder
or modeler?

To the antenna user, or the antenna builder/modeler who doesn't care
about current distribution, it would probably mean nothing.

If any discrepancy is so small to be barely measurable,
all this speculation about gross error when modeling is *to me* a load
of hooey.

The discrepancy varies anywhere from barely measureable to very
measureable.

Where is the beef that this claimed
variation of current across a coil causes drastic modeling or coil
placement calculation errors? Sorry, I just don't see it. What am I
missing here? MK

I think it should only matter to people who want to give advice on the
subject.

73, Jim AC6XG