Old September 25th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Campbell Bob Campbell is offline

Default MW DX'ing with Portables/Boatanchors

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
Oooh, kids, that's scary stuff! You'll need your 3-D aerials to actually
receive any of this stuff! Just $19.95! Make the check out to me - Count
Floyd. I handle all this stuff, so....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bet I scared you that time, eh
kids?
Heh heh.

Another great SCTV fan. Got almost all of them, including the Cinemax
year on tape/dvd.

... and Dave Thomas as the Beaver...

So come on down to Tex and Edna Boyle's Prairie Warehouse & Curio Emporium.

I'm the guy with the snake on my face!

Greek, get down - it's a hit! It's all out network war!