Old September 23rd 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MW DX'ing with Portables/Boatanchors

"Count Floyd" wrote in

What with all the big SW broadcasters calling it quits, lets all pull
out the portables and boatanchors and start cruising the good of BCB?
On my Hammarlund HQ-145XC, I Pulled in most east coast stations from
Maine to the US Virgin Islands on 1620kc. There are still thousands
of catches out there to get, as John Plimmer has shown. Might go back
to seeing how many states I can verify!

Oooh, kids, that's scary stuff! You'll need your 3-D aerials to actually
receive any of this stuff! Just $19.95! Make the check out to me - Count
Floyd. I handle all this stuff, so....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bet I scared you that time, eh kids?
Heh heh.
Old September 24th 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 05:08:24 UTC, elaich wrote:

"Count Floyd" wrote in

What with all the big SW broadcasters calling it quits, lets all pull
out the portables and boatanchors and start cruising the good of BCB?
On my Hammarlund HQ-145XC, I Pulled in most east coast stations from
Maine to the US Virgin Islands on 1620kc. There are still thousands
of catches out there to get, as John Plimmer has shown. Might go back
to seeing how many states I can verify!

Oooh, kids, that's scary stuff! You'll need your 3-D aerials to actually
receive any of this stuff! Just $19.95! Make the check out to me - Count
Floyd. I handle all this stuff, so....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bet I scared you that time, eh kids?
Heh heh.

Another great SCTV fan. Got almost all of them, including the Cinemax
year on tape/dvd.

Old September 24th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Count Floyd" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 05:08:24 UTC, elaich wrote:

"Count Floyd" wrote in

What with all the big SW broadcasters calling it quits, lets all pull
out the portables and boatanchors and start cruising the good of BCB?
On my Hammarlund HQ-145XC, I Pulled in most east coast stations from
Maine to the US Virgin Islands on 1620kc. There are still thousands
of catches out there to get, as John Plimmer has shown. Might go back
to seeing how many states I can verify!

Oooh, kids, that's scary stuff! You'll need your 3-D aerials to actually
receive any of this stuff! Just $19.95! Make the check out to me - Count
Floyd. I handle all this stuff, so....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bet I scared you that time, eh kids?
Heh heh.

Another great SCTV fan. Got almost all of them, including the Cinemax
year on tape/dvd.

.... and Dave Thomas as the Beaver...

Old September 25th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
Oooh, kids, that's scary stuff! You'll need your 3-D aerials to actually
receive any of this stuff! Just $19.95! Make the check out to me - Count
Floyd. I handle all this stuff, so....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bet I scared you that time, eh
kids?
Heh heh.

Another great SCTV fan. Got almost all of them, including the Cinemax
year on tape/dvd.

... and Dave Thomas as the Beaver...

So come on down to Tex and Edna Boyle's Prairie Warehouse & Curio Emporium.

I'm the guy with the snake on my face!

Greek, get down - it's a hit! It's all out network war!

MW DX'ing with Portables/Boatanchors Count Floyd[_2_] Shortwave 4 September 26th 08 02:44 PM
MW DX'ing with Portables/Boatanchors [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 21st 08 01:11 AM
MW DX'ing [email protected] Shortwave 26 September 11th 08 04:12 AM
MW DX'ing BCBlazysusan Shortwave 1 September 6th 08 10:39 AM
MW DX'ing KaitoWRX911 Shortwave 0 September 6th 08 06:16 AM