Old September 29th 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_17_] dxAce[_17_] is offline

Default Radio St. Helena Day 08.

wrote:

On Sep 27, 10:05 pm, dxAce wrote:
Radio St. Helena 40th Anniversary QSL (verie, for those in Glendale) received today.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ace = well done, though you must have a closet full of those.
Is this a result of the first one not coming and you requesting a
second one?

Yes, noticed others receiving one over the past few months so I asked if my report had
been received and it was not.

Heck, it'll be St. Helena Day again soon, and we can start the whole process over again!

The St. Helena mail gets transhipped in Cape Town and they are
notorious for losing mail

According to the station mgr. many reports from USA seemed to have been lost.

JP