Old October 2nd 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] joe.denison@gmail.com is offline

Default Pro-528 USB Cable Linux

I have a RS Pro-528 and a RS USB-to-Serial cable (20-047) and I run
Ubuntu Linux 8.04 on a Dell Latitude C610 laptop. I am searching for a
means to access my scanner via the USB cable for the purpose of
reading and writing it's memory banks. I know there is software out
there that does this in Windows. I know that some of this software
runs quite well on virtual machines and through windows emulators. I
am not interested in either so please don't respond if all you have to
offer involves either method.

73 & Thanks in advance,
Joe
N9ZLI