Old October 3rd 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans
Clairbear Clairbear is offline

Default ObaMao Jugend singt für Änderung

wrote in
:

This ObaMao Propaganda video was produced in part by Jeff Zucker.
The same Jeff Zucker who canned Don Imus for saying, "nappy-headed
ho's."

der Führer ObaMao über alles
http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....jugend-singt-f
ur-anderung/

Creapy I guess we will be calling Obama Great Leader if we let him win
I guess liberal kool-aid will be part of the school lunch program in the
new liberal age of Obama
Scary that they are exploiting kids just like the commies and the Nazis