Old October 15th 08, 08:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] jakeminnie@juno.com is offline

Default FS: Grundig Satellit 3400 Proffesional SW Radio & GE Superadio AM/FMfirst edition

For Sale: Grundig Satellit 3400 Proffesional SW/AM/FM receiver.
Includes original Grundig rechargable battery pack which does which
does not hold a charge but maybe could be retrofitted? Anyway, radio
is in good working condition. As you know this is one of the highest
rated Grundig Satellit recievers. Sensitivity is very good, even with
just the whip antenna. Has both analog readout and digital readout.
The only thing to note is that it seems as if the light on/off button
is permanently on. Not sure if it is a mod or the switch is just
broken. Also, the switch that switches between band 1 & 2 is broke
off but you can use your finger or a small screwdriver, etc. to change
between bands. I have saved the switch and it should be able to be
reglued. I will leave that to the buyer. Antenna is in great
condition and everything else works fine.

The GE Superadio AM/FM portable radio is model 7220-B. This was the
first
in the Superadio series, but was not baged as a Superadio. Fully
tested and In great condition with both antenna and battery cover
intact.

Asking $250 for the Grundig and $50 for the GE plus any additional
shipping charges. Please email with any questions or offers. I am in
the Portland, OR area.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2nsnbk0.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/2db6p7p.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/2j0i7iu.jpg