Old October 20th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Cartrivision1 Cartrivision1 is offline

Default FS: Grundig Satellit 3400 Proffesional SW Radio & GE SuperadioAM/FM first edition

On Oct 19, 3:40*pm, wrote:
Watch out for this one folks. I answered the ad within 30 minutes of
posting and never even got the courtesy of *a reply. Chalk it up to
experience.
rgds,

Mark S.

Mark,

I replied to you that same night. Did you not get it? Here is the
email I sent to you (email addresses editited):

From: "Luke Perry"
Full-Name: Luke Perry
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:34:19 GMT
Subject: FS: Grundig Satellit 3400 Proffesional SW Radio & GE
Superadio AM
/FM first edition

Hello Mark,

Yes the GE is still available. I just made the post this eve. If you
let me know your
location I can get a shipping quote. I can't imagine it would be over
$15 in the US. I
can take a money order or a personal check written on a bank local to
me like BofA, WaMu,
Key Bank, etc.

thanks
Luke P