Old October 25th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Grundig S350 or the S350 Deluxe ?¿

Rob H wrote:
Hey there! I'm considering purchasing a Grundig. It will be my first SW
radio, and so I don't have a whole lot of experience. Was in the Signal
Corps in army and have always liked dx'ing, altho I didnt know it was
called that. Anyhow...what is the difference between the s350 and the
deluxe, and is it worth the extra $$$ ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rob

Rob. you may want to pass on this one. had one here for
a week and took it back. can't hold a freq. drifts like
crazy. lot of decent receivers out there, some for less.
you might want to read the reviews on eHam.com. good
place to start. but, every one remembers there first radio.
hope you pick yourself a good one to start with. check
the used list at Universal.com. good people there.

Drifter...