Old October 25th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Oz[_2_] Oz[_2_] is offline

Default Grundig S350 or the S350 Deluxe ?¿

"Rob H" wrote in message
Hey there! I'm considering purchasing a Grundig. It will be my first SW
radio, and so I don't have a whole lot of experience. Was in the Signal
Corps in army and have always liked dx'ing, altho I didnt know it was
called that. Anyhow...what is the difference between the s350 and the
deluxe, and is it worth the extra $$$ ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rob

Rob,

I have an S350 amd it work very well. It does drift but a minor adjustment
gets it right where it started. Supposedly the S350 Deluxe eliminates the
drifting issue. Whatever. Outside of being able to lock in stations with
the Deluxe I don't think there is a bit of difference between the S350 and
the S350 Deluxe. For the price it's not a bad unit.

Oz