Old October 25th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Grundig S350 or the S350 Deluxe ?¿

On Oct 24, 7:32*pm, "Rob H" wrote:
Hey there! I'm considering purchasing a Grundig. It will be my first SW
radio, and so I don't have a whole lot of experience. Was in the Signal
Corps in army and have always liked dx'ing, altho I didnt know it was called
that. Anyhow...what is the difference between the s350 and the deluxe, and
is it worth the extra $$$ ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rob

The Redsun RP2100 is a better portable Radio for
Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL)
http://www.radiointel.com/review-redsunrp2100.htm

-aka- C.Craine SW Radio
http://www.ccrane.com/radios/shortwa...cradio-sw.aspx