Old October 29th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default HELP!! Need parts for wj355 twinax

In article ,
wrote:
hi guys,
well i got my wj355 vlf....it works fine, but i need some
connectors & cable. i need a twin bnc polarized connector for audio
jack & a triax male 3 lug conn for ant jack. also need a length of
twinax cable.(abt 12'). am having a hard time finding cheap bnc's &
short length of .25 twinax. anybody out there have any ideas? also
would like any documentation for rx.

I have some short lengths (three feet or so) with the twin BNCs on them.
Mail me an address and I'll send you a couple.
--scott