Old October 29th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default HELP!! Need parts for wj355 twinax

hi guys,
well i got my wj355 vlf....it works fine, but i need some
connectors & cable. i need a twin bnc polarized connector for audio
jack & a triax male 3 lug conn for ant jack. also need a length of
twinax cable.(abt 12'). am having a hard time finding cheap bnc's &
short length of .25 twinax. anybody out there have any ideas? also
would like any documentation for rx.
vlf seems like a new way to keep an old dog busy. hi hi.
tnx, pete,k2iqk
Old October 29th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

In article ,
wrote:
hi guys,
well i got my wj355 vlf....it works fine, but i need some
connectors & cable. i need a twin bnc polarized connector for audio
jack & a triax male 3 lug conn for ant jack. also need a length of
twinax cable.(abt 12'). am having a hard time finding cheap bnc's &
short length of .25 twinax. anybody out there have any ideas? also
would like any documentation for rx.

I have some short lengths (three feet or so) with the twin BNCs on them.
Mail me an address and I'll send you a couple.
--scott
Old October 30th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Oct 29, 10:06�am, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
In article ,

--
"C'est un Nagra. �C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

hi scott,
thanks for your generous offer. do u need any small stuff? i have a
lot of "junque" let me know.
addr follows....peter dobrow...43 parish ave...staten island,ny 10314.
bcnu pete
Old November 4th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Oct 29, 9:06�am, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
� � hi guys,
� � well i got my wj355 vlf....it works fine, but i need some
connectors & cable. �i need a twin bnc polarized connector for audio
jack & a triax male 3 lug conn for ant jack. also need a length of
twinax cable.(abt 12'). �am having a hard time finding cheap bnc's &
short length of .25 twinax. �anybody out there have any ideas? �also
would like any documentation for rx.

I have some short lengths (three feet or so) with the twin BNCs on them.
Mail me an address and I'll send you a couple.
--scott
--
"C'est un Nagra. �C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

hi scott,
i received the twinax today...tnx much..was correct connector for
the audio..i found a source for the triax male 3 lug w cable that i
need for ant conn. now all i have to do is to make a homongo loop for
ant. tnx agn for the stuff, i really appreciate it. by the way, i
got a real kick out of the name of ur co.
73, pete
Old November 6th 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

wrote:
i received the twinax today...tnx much..was correct connector for
the audio..i found a source for the triax male 3 lug w cable that i
need for ant conn. now all i have to do is to make a homongo loop for
ant. tnx agn for the stuff, i really appreciate it. by the way, i
got a real kick out of the name of ur co.

Glad to hear it! When you get it on the air, let us know!

If you're pitching any nuvistors, submini tubes, or compactrons, I will
take some in trade. Otherwise just pass the favor on to the next guy who needs
something.
--scott