Old November 3rd 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew MnMikew is offline

Default What will happen on SW after the election

"Telamon" wrote in message
I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

Pirate activity should pick up. With the coming of the "fairness doctrine"
and all.