Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 3rd 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What will happen on SW after the election

"Telamon" wrote in message
I wonder if I will hear another Alex Jones meltdown after the election
with a marxist terrorist for president. I swear he sounded this close to
an on the air heart attack one time I was listening to him.

I predict all RHC announcers will be in a state of euphoria.

So what do other people predict will happen on SW with an Obama win?

Pirate activity should pick up. With the coming of the "fairness doctrine"
and all.

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Count Every Public Open Election Vote : Say No to RHF the news group retard Telamon Shortwave 4 May 24th 08 06:55 PM
For those who said it can't happen...... D Peter Maus Shortwave 18 March 19th 08 01:16 AM
How did this happen? [email protected] Boatanchors 1 February 20th 06 11:59 PM
Why Does This Happen? Lenny Shortwave 7 February 4th 06 04:26 PM
It can't happen here... Andrew Oakley Shortwave 57 August 25th 05 08:29 AM