Old November 4th 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default Joe

On Nov 3, 5:47*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"BCBlazysusan" wrote in message

There is a
difference between a "Certification of Birth" and a "Birth
Certificate." The Certification of Birth has been proved to be bogus,
plain and simple.

1) My own State of California birth certificate has on the masthead
"Certificate of Birth". This is semantics. The actual wording varies from
state to state.

2) From the website of KITV Channel 4, Honolulu

http://www.kitv.com/politics/1786089...s=hon&psp=news

HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a
statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate..

The state has received multiple requests for a copy of Obama's birth
certificate. State law does not allow officials to release the birth
certificate of a person to someone outside of the family.

There were rumors that Obama was born in Kenya, where his father is from.
The Constitution requires that the president be a natural born citizen of
the U.S.

While many sites and news organizations have released copies provided by the
Obama campaign, the rumors have persisted.

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's official
birth certificate. State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits
the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a
tangible interest in the vital record," DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino
said.

Thanks for the response Brenda, I had read that the day it was posted.
Again. I say the same thing. This was the phrase that cracked me up "
prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who
do not have a ***TANGIBLE INTEREST*** - my response is "how much more
tangible a reason do you need? He is running for the Commander in
Chief of this country....lol. I can tell you this much and this is a
FACT at least here where I live. You cannot get a copy of your ss card
or your drivers license with just a "Certification of Birth"......oh
but that's ok.....you can become the President of the United States
without showing it. sigh What many apparently STILL do not
understand is that the two are different, there is a Certification of
Birth , that won't do jack for you here in Ohio and then there is your
Birth Certificate. All in know is this, if I was in his spot and this
was all reversed around I would provide my **BIRTH CERTIFICATE** and
tell everyone to pound salt but alas........he hasn't and he won't.
Why?