Old November 3rd 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Joe

"BCBlazysusan" wrote in message
There is a
difference between a "Certification of Birth" and a "Birth
Certificate." The Certification of Birth has been proved to be bogus,
plain and simple.

1) My own State of California birth certificate has on the masthead
"Certificate of Birth". This is semantics. The actual wording varies from
state to state.

2) From the website of KITV Channel 4, Honolulu

http://www.kitv.com/politics/1786089...s=hon&psp=news

HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a
statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

The state has received multiple requests for a copy of Obama's birth
certificate. State law does not allow officials to release the birth
certificate of a person to someone outside of the family.

There were rumors that Obama was born in Kenya, where his father is from.
The Constitution requires that the president be a natural born citizen of
the U.S.

While many sites and news organizations have released copies provided by the
Obama campaign, the rumors have persisted.

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's official
birth certificate. State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits
the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a
tangible interest in the vital record," DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino
said.

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have
personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth
certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai'i, along with the
Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and
maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that
the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth
certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures,"
Fukino said.

Fukino said that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever
instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the United States.

Multiple lawsuits were filed to try and force Obama to provide proof of
citizenship. Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a
challenge to Obama's U.S. citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia
recently dismissed similar suits.

Old November 4th 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 3, 5:47*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the response Brenda, I had read that the day it was posted.
Again. I say the same thing. This was the phrase that cracked me up "
prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who
do not have a ***TANGIBLE INTEREST*** - my response is "how much more
tangible a reason do you need? He is running for the Commander in
Chief of this country....lol. I can tell you this much and this is a
FACT at least here where I live. You cannot get a copy of your ss card
or your drivers license with just a "Certification of Birth"......oh
but that's ok.....you can become the President of the United States
without showing it. sigh What many apparently STILL do not
understand is that the two are different, there is a Certification of
Birth , that won't do jack for you here in Ohio and then there is your
Birth Certificate. All in know is this, if I was in his spot and this
was all reversed around I would provide my **BIRTH CERTIFICATE** and
tell everyone to pound salt but alas........he hasn't and he won't.
Why?
Old November 4th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"BCBlazysusan" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Brenda, I had read that the day it was posted.
Again. I say the same thing. This was the phrase that cracked me up "
prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who
do not have a ***TANGIBLE INTEREST***

In this case, 'Tangible Interest', by law, means that it must be YOUR birth
record, or the birth record of your issue (children), or to prove that a
child is your issue. Other rules may apply in any individual state.

You cannot get a copy of your ss card
or your drivers license with just a "Certification of Birth"

Again, the nomenclature of the birth record varies from state to state. In
California, it is not called a "birth certificate", but a "Certificate of
Live Birth".

Those issued to US Citizens born abroad, such as the one most likely issued
to Senator McCain, are called "Consular Report of Birth Abroad".

The State of Hawaii apparently calls theirs "Certification of Birth".

There is absolutely no legal requirement for any state, territory, or
commonwealth to call their birth record by any particular name.

What many apparently STILL do not
understand is that the two are different, there is a Certification of
Birth , that won't do jack for you here in Ohio and then there is your
Birth Certificate.

That may or may not be the case in the State of Ohio (they have some very
strange laws on the books there... ), but is not the case in any state I
have ever lived in, which accounts for about 2/5 of the country. I have 5
sisters and one brother, born in 4 different states, all of which had
variations in the names on their birth certificates (Utah, Nebraska,
California, Nevada)

Old November 4th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BCBlazysusan wrote:

All in know is this, if I was in his spot and this
was all reversed around I would provide my **BIRTH CERTIFICATE** and
tell everyone to pound salt but alas........he hasn't and he won't.
Why?

Why?

Simply because it's not true.

Look, the Republican Party has lots of money...or at least plenty enough
to hire the best investigators that money can buy.

If they could prove it, don't you think they would have made that
knowledge pubic in a New York minute?

Well they haven't -- because it ain't true; all they can come up with is
a Rove 'dirty tricks' whispering campaign. Please don't be a Rove stooge.
Old November 4th 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:31:33 +0900, "Brenda Ann" wrote:

Those issued to US Citizens born abroad, such as the one most likely issued
to Senator McCain, are called "Consular Report of Birth Abroad".

Not all. My wife was born in Paris, France, and she has an actual "Birth
Certificate".

-- Larry

Old November 4th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Is this Obama's real birth certificate?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=244972

It looks like a three year old democrat wrote it.
cuhulin

Old November 5th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

BCBlazysusan wrote:

All in know is this, if I was in his spot and this
was all reversed around I would provide my **BIRTH CERTIFICATE** and
tell everyone to pound salt but alas........he hasn't and he won't.
Why?

Why?

Simply because it's not true.

Look, the Republican Party has lots of money...or at least plenty enough
to hire the best investigators that money can buy.

If they could prove it, don't you think they would have made that
knowledge pubic in a New York minute?

Well they haven't -- because it ain't true; all they can come up with is
a Rove 'dirty tricks' whispering campaign. Please don't be a Rove stooge.

Dear Mr. Clueless, O-bla-ma has not provided his birth certificate for
any reason. What is displayed on his campaign web site is not valid.
McCain will not go after O-bla-ma on this issue so it's up to someone
else. That person is not you. Please continue to look for your behind
with both hands.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 5th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:

Is this Obama's real birth certificate?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=244972

It looks like a three year old democrat wrote it.
cuhulin

Well look at that. Cuhulin found the real birth certificate.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 5th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

BCBlazysusan wrote:

All in know is this, if I was in his spot and this
was all reversed around I would provide my **BIRTH CERTIFICATE** and
tell everyone to pound salt but alas........he hasn't and he won't.
Why?

Why?

Simply because it's not true.

Look, the Republican Party has lots of money...or at least plenty enough
to hire the best investigators that money can buy.

If they could prove it, don't you think they would have made that
knowledge public in a New York minute?

Telamon wrote:

Dear Mr. Clueless, O-bla-ma has not provided his birth certificate for
any reason.

Jeez, you DO have a severe comprehension problem.

What is displayed on his campaign web site is not valid.

I WAS NOT ADDRESSING THAT. I was talking about the Republicans hiring
top-notch investigators to prove your lunatic theory that he is not a
citizen. PLEASE FOCUS.

McCain will not go after O-bla-ma on this issue so it's up to someone
else.

No, McCain -personally- won't go after him, but the 'someone else', the
Republican Party, could. Just think: If they could prove that Obama
wasn't a citizen, they could make Obama go away and make you (and the
other loonies) happy in one fell swoop.

But they didn't.

Because they couldn't.

Because it just-isn't-true.

Old November 5th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Dear Mr. Clueless, O-bla-ma has not provided his birth certificate for
any reason.

Jeez, you DO have a severe comprehension problem.

Nope, it's just a symptom of your boggled mind.

What is displayed on his campaign web site is not valid.

I WAS NOT ADDRESSING THAT. I was talking about the Republicans hiring
top-notch investigators to prove your lunatic theory that he is not a
citizen. PLEASE FOCUS.

Dear Mr. Clueless, McCain will not go after O-bla-ma on this issue.
Compendia?

McCain will not go after O-bla-ma on this issue so it's up to someone
else.

No, McCain -personally- won't go after him, but the 'someone else', the
Republican Party, could. Just think: If they could prove that Obama
wasn't a citizen, they could make Obama go away and make you (and the
other loonies) happy in one fell swoop.

McCain is the republican candidate. The party will do his bidding. It's
not the other way around.

But they didn't.

How do you know this?

Because they couldn't.

Nope, it's McCain's decision not to do so.

Because it just-isn't-true.

What is unbelievable here is your cluelessness.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California