Old November 4th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim[_7_] Jim[_7_] is offline

Default Anyone out there using a HAZER on their Rohn 25 Tower?

I have been thinking of purchasing a HAZER tram system, but after
reading all the reviews all over the web I'm kind of leery.

Anyone out there using one? If so, I would like to start a dialog or
swap E-Mail or call you on phone to find which model you are using,
and what problems you have had with the system. The reviews seem
to go 10 to 1 against the Hazer, recommending a crank up tower....

I would appreciate any comments and recommendations and
in general should I waste my money on the thing or does it work
as advertised?

73,

Jim, WA5DXP
wdxp at cox dot net