Old November 8th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_5_] BDK[_5_] is offline

Default more off topic garbage from rhf aka retired halfassed fool

In article telamon_spamshield-F7B452.21480907112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
When Obama was born in Kenya, Kenya was still part of the British
Empire/U.K.
cuhulin

Problem for you is, he was born in Hawaii.

The problem for you is he wasn't.

No, the problem is yours, as the vast majority of people, even many of
your fellow kooktards think you're a loon.

Sane people know it.

What would you know about that?

You poor kook. Trying to claim I'm one of you..not a chance.

You're another one my ex girlfriend would love to meet. She's a psych,
and would love to do a paper on a kook as kooky as you are. Are you
under 18? She's a kid shrink, and that's about as old a person she can
take as a client.

She really hates it when I use the word kook, but she does laugh at a
lot of you....kooks.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?