Old November 6th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Passing Away? Bad Feelings About This!

Cato wrote:

What has happened to America? What does this mean for those people
around the world that are friends of Freedom and look to the U.S. to
help build a Free world?

The Founding Fathers of the United States must be rolling in their
graves to see what the country they created has come to be.

They would no-doubt see the USA at its finest. This country
experimented with Voodoo Reaganomics for 25 years, gave it a fair shot,
and decided that it doesn't work and that it's time to try something else.
Old November 7th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : List of Screen ID Steals -by- NNTP-Posting-Host: 12.154.10.254

On Nov 6, 9:43*pm, wrote:
On Nov 6, 4:05 pm, wrote:
Shortwave radio enthusiasts have a right to enjoy a newsgroup
which was established for them and is supposed to be dedicated to
shortwave radio information.

And they have a right to do so without wading through all the off
topic garbage you post and it isn't incumbent upon them to filter
obnoxious morons like you out, also many don't have the capability to
do so.

Start behaving like a responsible adult and filter yourself by posting
your nonsense in the appropriate newsgroups.

Old November 7th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When Obama was born in Kenya, Kenya was still part of the British
Empire/U.K.
cuhulin

Old November 8th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
When Obama was born in Kenya, Kenya was still part of the British
Empire/U.K.
cuhulin

Problem for you is, he was born in Hawaii.

Sane people know it.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Old November 8th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
When Obama was born in Kenya, Kenya was still part of the British
Empire/U.K.
cuhulin

Problem for you is, he was born in Hawaii.

The problem for you is he wasn't.

Sane people know it.

What would you know about that?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 9th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-8BBB2C.11395208112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F7B452.21480907112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
When Obama was born in Kenya, Kenya was still part of the British
Empire/U.K.
cuhulin

Problem for you is, he was born in Hawaii.

The problem for you is he wasn't.

No, the problem is yours, as the vast majority of people, even many of
your fellow kooktards think you're a loon.

So you being KOOK think I'm wrong? I'm supposed to be surprised at that?

No, me being a sane person, one of hundreds of millions that know you're
a deluded kooktard.

Sane people know it.

You know nothing about sanity.

I know a hell of a lot more about it than you seem to.

What would you know about that?

You poor kook. Trying to claim I'm one of you..not a chance.

Yes you are a KOOK.

No, so sorry. It doesn't work that way. I haven't been posting claims an
insane story is true, have I?

You're another one my ex girlfriend would love to meet. She's a psych,
and would love to do a paper on a kook as kooky as you are. Are you
under 18? She's a kid shrink, and that's about as old a person she can
take as a client.

That's not your girlfriend, that's one of your white suited attendants.

BWHAHAHAA! You're flailing.

She really hates it when I use the word kook, but she does laugh at a
lot of you....kooks.

Then he gives you another shot to calm you down. Now put that toy gun
away and settle down.

You really are a pitiful kooktard. Keep the insanity coming.

I know I can count on you. You've got it bad.

Calm down and take your meds or your white suited attendants will have
to strap you down again.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 10th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-117C26.12021309112008

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F7B452.21480907112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
[...]

Poor Telemundo, you don't seem to understand believing in the Obama BC
nonsense raises your kooktardery to an extreme level. Trying to claim
I'm crazy doesn't fly, when the person claiming it is a raving lunatic
himself who claims the BC story has any validity whatsoever.

You don't know how comical you are. But I do, as do most sane folks.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!