Old November 8th 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default (OT) : D'Oh! - Which Part of Free Over-the-Air Radio -was-Off-Topic ?

On Nov 7, 6:41*pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 7, 1:35*pm, wrote:

*this newsgroup is for shortwave radio let's take it back from the
*idiots...if you stop giving them the attention they crave they will
*move on to other groups...stop responding to their drivel.

RHF -says- Free Over-the-Air Radio - Just Listen

D'Oh ! little spineless fake phony 'salty-fish-sa'
without the 'uce which part of Free Over-the-Air
Radio is Off-Topic ?

First - You would be more creditable 'if'
You showed some Discernment in which Posts
of mine that you challenge :
1 - When I am Off-Topic : SLAM ME !
2 - When I am On-Topic : Be a Positive Contributor
Yourself -or- Say Nothing {Read-It and Move-On}.

Note - You remind me of the Readers who
give DX Ace a One-Star {Negative Poor}
Rating for his Posts related to Shortwave
Radio Listening like :
* K7RA / ARRL Propagation
* EiBi Skeds Updated
* All India Radio (AIR) B08 Winter Schedule
* Prime Time Shortwave - B-08 English
* "Top News" Latest Edition
* Pirate _____ kHz
* Diego Garcia
etc, Etc. ETC !

Second - *You would be more creditable 'when'
You use a Screen ID of your very own and Stop
Stealing and Posting using other peoples
Newgroup Personas : Come-Out-of-the-Shadows
and Be Yourself

Third - Again One Word "Discernment"
* Me and Telamon may not get along -but-
I can Give Him an Atta-Boy when He is Right
* Dave and I often do not agree -and- I will
SLAM HIM when he writes something like :
"I Got Yer God In My Pants" -but- You've got
to R-e-s-p-e-c-t Him when He is Right.
*** discernment, Discernment. DISCERNMENT !

free over-the-air radio - just listen . . .
and add freedom to enjoy to your life ~ RHF
*.

I remember back in 01-02 I would always post about my BCB catchings of
the day and what I would use receiver wise and what different antenna
setups I used and there weren't hardly any responses. It took me a lot
of time to actually write that stuff down when I was on my boat or
here at my QTH and then type it out. I remember my farthest catch was
farrrr away, I forget what country, and this was on the BCB and
Eduardo jumped in and said I was lying and making things up that he
hadn't either ever had heard it or hadn't heard it in years. I was
only a couple years into the hobby back then and it really ****ed me
off. Many jumped in to my defense and it made me feel a little better
I suppose but after that I felt like "what's the use- someones going
to call me a liar or say there is no way you heard that etc. etc.."
Who in the world IMO would lie just fabricate a fairy tale story about
what they heard on the BCB? I remember printing out the thread - maybe
I can find it in here somewhere and repost it, I have tried for years
since to capture that station but to no avail but according to Eduardo
I was a fraud...lol. No, I just happened to be in the right place at
the right time using a good receiver with the perfect antenna/ground
setup was all. shaking my head