Old November 7th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Killfile the initials rhf and eliminate 90% of garbage posts

this newsgroup is for shortwave radio let's take it back from the
idiots...if you stop giving them the attention they crave they will
move on to other groups...stop responding to their drivel.

Old November 7th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : D'Oh! - Which Part of Free Over-the-Air Radio -was- Off-Topic?

On Nov 7, 1:35*pm, wrote:
*this newsgroup is for shortwave radio let's take it back from the
*idiots...if you stop giving them the attention they crave they will
*move on to other groups...stop responding to their drivel.

RHF -says- Free Over-the-Air Radio - Just Listen

D'Oh ! little spineless fake phony 'salty-fish-sa'
without the 'uce which part of Free Over-the-Air
Radio is Off-Topic ?

First - You would be more creditable 'if'
You showed some Discernment in which Posts
of mine that you challenge :
1 - When I am Off-Topic : SLAM ME !
2 - When I am On-Topic : Be a Positive Contributor
Yourself -or- Say Nothing {Read-It and Move-On}.

Note - You remind me of the Readers who
give DX Ace a One-Star {Negative Poor}
Rating for his Posts related to Shortwave
Radio Listening like :
* K7RA / ARRL Propagation
* EiBi Skeds Updated
* All India Radio (AIR) B08 Winter Schedule
* Prime Time Shortwave - B-08 English
* "Top News" Latest Edition
* Pirate _____ kHz
* Diego Garcia
etc, Etc. ETC !

Second - You would be more creditable 'when'
You use a Screen ID of your very own and Stop
Stealing and Posting using other peoples
Newgroup Personas : Come-Out-of-the-Shadows
and Be Yourself

Third - Again One Word "Discernment"
* Me and Telamon may not get along -but-
I can Give Him an Atta-Boy when He is Right
* Dave and I often do not agree -and- I will
SLAM HIM when he writes something like :
"I Got Yer God In My Pants" -but- You've got
to R-e-s-p-e-c-t Him when He is Right.
*** discernment, Discernment. DISCERNMENT !

free over-the-air radio - just listen . . .
and add freedom to enjoy to your life ~ RHF
Old November 8th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old November 8th 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 7, 6:41*pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 7, 1:35*pm, wrote:

[...]

*.

I remember back in 01-02 I would always post about my BCB catchings of
the day and what I would use receiver wise and what different antenna
setups I used and there weren't hardly any responses. It took me a lot
of time to actually write that stuff down when I was on my boat or
here at my QTH and then type it out. I remember my farthest catch was
farrrr away, I forget what country, and this was on the BCB and
Eduardo jumped in and said I was lying and making things up that he
hadn't either ever had heard it or hadn't heard it in years. I was
only a couple years into the hobby back then and it really ****ed me
off. Many jumped in to my defense and it made me feel a little better
I suppose but after that I felt like "what's the use- someones going
to call me a liar or say there is no way you heard that etc. etc.."
Who in the world IMO would lie just fabricate a fairy tale story about
what they heard on the BCB? I remember printing out the thread - maybe
I can find it in here somewhere and repost it, I have tried for years
since to capture that station but to no avail but according to Eduardo
I was a fraud...lol. No, I just happened to be in the right place at
the right time using a good receiver with the perfect antenna/ground
setup was all. shaking my head

Old November 8th 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BCBlazysusan wrote:

.

[...]

The reality is that 'Eduardo' is the fraud.

Old November 8th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Nov 7, 6:41*pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 7, 1:35*pm, wrote:

[...]

Don't make the mistake of ASSUMING that there is no interest in your log
posts because none respond. They are of interest to me for one.

If you include your location ant time of the log people can know what is
propagating to your area.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

(OT) : Kill-File the Initials "RHF" : Accept No Fake Phony Little'rhf's RHF Shortwave 3 November 9th 08 07:14 AM
Killfile the initials rhf and eliminate 90% of garbage posts BCBlazysusan Shortwave 1 November 7th 08 03:36 PM
Garbage Charles Boatanchors 6 December 23rd 04 03:36 PM
Garbage Charles Boatanchors 0 December 23rd 04 02:10 AM