Old November 9th 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Lets Talk Radio

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

On Nov 9, 10:09 am, "Burr" wrote:
I'm in the Philippines. I have a list of Freq.'s I have picked up.
Is there a list that will tell me who these Freq.'s are assigned to?

Like 121.6, 122.4, 118.1. This group are all aircraft.

--

Burr's Radio Shack

Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

Shortwave Receivers :

Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium

Drake SW8

Uniden BC895XLT & 245XLT

Grundig Yacht Boy 400

Antennas:

Long Wire Sloping "L"

Stoner Dymek DA100D

Discone Antenna

Okay, will be listening to the fabulous Remembrance Day service from
the Cenotaph in London on BBC in a few minutes at 1030z. Will be
trying 6190, 9860 and 17640.

When they sound the Last Post at 1100z it sends the shivers down my
spine thinking of all those hero's now long gone.

I have BBC on 9740, weak, the only freq. I can find propagating at this hour.

Chimes of Big Ben, wreath laying and all, quite impressive.

dxAce
Michigan
USA