Old November 9th 08, 08:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Lets Talk Radio

I'm in the Philippines. I have a list of Freq.'s I have picked up.
Is there a list that will tell me who these Freq.'s are assigned to?

Like 121.6, 122.4, 118.1. This group are all aircraft.

--

Burr's Radio Shack

Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

Shortwave Receivers :

Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium

Drake SW8

Uniden BC895XLT & 245XLT

Grundig Yacht Boy 400

Antennas:

Long Wire Sloping "L"

Stoner Dymek DA100D

Discone Antenna

Old November 9th 08, 10:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 9, 10:09*am, "Burr" wrote:
I'm in the Philippines. I have a list of Freq.'s I have picked up.
Is there a list that will tell me who these Freq.'s are assigned to?

Like 121.6, 122.4, 118.1. This group are all aircraft.

--

Burr's Radio Shack

Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

Shortwave Receivers :

Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium

Drake SW8

Uniden BC895XLT & 245XLT

Grundig Yacht Boy 400

Antennas:

Long Wire Sloping "L"

Stoner Dymek DA100D

Discone Antenna

Okay, will be listening to the fabulous Remembrance Day service from
the Cenotaph in London on BBC in a few minutes at 1030z. Will be
trying 6190, 9860 and 17640.

When they sound the Last Post at 1100z it sends the shivers down my
spine thinking of all those hero's now long gone.

hope you can get it = enjoy!

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-7700, Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
ERGO software
Drake SW8. Sangean 803A
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Redsun RP2100
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop.
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx
Old November 9th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

I have BBC on 9740, weak, the only freq. I can find propagating at this hour.

Try 9605 kHz, it's a new one this year listed on the East Asia schedule
that's been coming in better than 9740 in Seattle. Supposed to be
10:00-13:00 (off the top of my head), but the one night this week
when I was doing the insomnia radio thing, I think it quit at 12:00.
Radio Havana on 9600 can step on it pretty bad for some of that time, too.

There were some extended hours on 5975 kHz that were coming in pretty good
too, but they seem to have quit. 6040 kHz for an hour at 15:00 is good, too.

Mark Zenier

Lets Talk DXing Burr Shortwave 5 March 20th 08 11:34 PM
Lets Talk Sedition Mark Fox Scanner 0 August 1st 03 05:21 PM
Lets Talk Sedition Mark Fox Shortwave 0 August 1st 03 05:21 PM
Lets Talk Sedition RedOctober90 Scanner 0 July 30th 03 02:55 PM
Lets Talk Sedition RedOctober90 Shortwave 0 July 30th 03 02:55 PM