Old November 9th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mark Zenier Mark Zenier is offline

Default Lets Talk Radio

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

I have BBC on 9740, weak, the only freq. I can find propagating at this hour.

Try 9605 kHz, it's a new one this year listed on the East Asia schedule
that's been coming in better than 9740 in Seattle. Supposed to be
10:00-13:00 (off the top of my head), but the one night this week
when I was doing the insomnia radio thing, I think it quit at 12:00.
Radio Havana on 9600 can step on it pretty bad for some of that time, too.

There were some extended hours on 5975 kHz that were coming in pretty good
too, but they seem to have quit. 6040 kHz for an hour at 15:00 is good, too.

Mark Zenier