Old November 29th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default One Daily "On-Topic" Post : Make It Your First Every Day !

On Nov 28, 4:04*pm, Mike wrote:
On Nov 28, 12:38 am, RHF wrote:

- - now, Now. NOW ! - Be 'nice' to "Dave"
- - cause- It's Turkey Day ;-} ~ RHF

- When it is Senile Hypocrite Day,
- so we can plan events around being nice to you, Roy?

MWB - It is ever so 'nice' that an enlightened 'human-being'
like yourself can appreciate my finer qualities. ;-} ~ RHF

MWB - May you live longer than you expected; and your
last breath be with a clear mind and a good conscience
-until-then- Live Long and Prosper - Amen ~ RHF